Family Dentistry – Lincoln, NE
Expert Dental Care for the Whole Family
When you have a million tasks on your to-do list already, the last thing you probably want to do is find multiple dentists for your family members. At Pioneer Greens Dentistry, our team can meet the needs of your youngest children, your grandparents, and everyone in between. Under one convenient roof, we provide family dentistry in Lincoln, NE for all of your loved ones, freeing up precious time that otherwise would be spent traveling between dental offices and specialists.
Why Choose Pioneer Greens Dentistry for Family Dentistry?
- Years of Experience Treating Patients of All Ages
- Friendly Team Who Put Patient Comfort First
- State-of-the-Art Facility
Benefits of Choosing a Family Dentist
Other than the obvious convenience of having a one-stop-shop for your family’s dental care, there are many other benefits to going to a family-friendly dental office, including, but not limited to:
- No need for the kids to transition as they grow . Once your child turns 18, they can no longer be treated at a pediatric dentist’s office. Coming to our dental office from the beginning means that your child will get to stay with the same dental team as they develop, helping them feel comfortable.
- Stronger relationships with your dental team . When the entire family gets treatment from our team, we can get to know you and your loved ones on a personal level and better meet your specific needs.
- Comprehensive dental care . Whether your teen needs Invisalign treatment, your aging parent needs dental implants, and or you want your own smile makeover, our experienced team at Pioneer Greens Dentistry can help.
Learn More About Benefits of Choosing a Family Dentist
Family Dentistry Services
Every member of the family, young and not-so-young, can benefit from having certain services. For example, a dental checkup and cleaning with our team helps you and your loved ones maintain a healthy smile. These services are beneficial for all our patients, no matter their age. Below are just a couple of other services that we can provide for your entire family.
Many cavities develop on your molars and premolars in the back of your mouth. These deeply grooved teeth can become a haven for food debris and bacteria. That’s why we offer dental sealants to our patients. This clear, protective layer of plastic prevents plaque from forming in these vulnerable areas, significantly reducing the likelihood of cavities. Although children specifically can benefit from this preventive measure, anyone can take advantage of this service to have additional reinforcement for their smile.
Following your dental cleaning with one of our friendly team members, you can have a topical treatment of fluoride applied to your teeth. This mineral strengthens your tooth enamel, helping your teeth stay protected against harmful bacteria and decay during the time in between your semiannual visits. Because children are still learning how to care for their teeth, fluoride treatments are especially important for them.
Children’s Dental Services
In addition to cleaning and examining your child’s teeth, we’ll take time during each appointment to talk about the importance of home oral hygiene and make sure they are using the right techniques. Your child will also learn about how their diet can affect their teeth so they’re able to make “smile-friendly” choices even when you aren’t around.
Learn More About Children’s Dentistry
To learn more about our family-friendly services, feel free to contact our team at Pioneer Greens Dentistry! We’re always happy to help however we can, and we look forward to getting to meet and serve you and your family soon.